Devious Little Mookie

"Mummy!!" wails Roy as he prostrates himself face flat onto the floor. The first thing that came to my mind was 'Oh dear!! Did he fall or hurt himself?"

I lifted him off the floor and and checked for any bruises or cuts but found none. Roy was sobbing as he pointed to something on the dining table.

Upon investigation, I realised that Roy was trying to reach for the packet of biscuit which was on the table.

I picked up the biscuit that he was aiming for and passed it over to him. He smiled gleefully while motioning to me to tear open the packet for him. When the packet was open he happily stuck his pudgy fingers into it and fished out a biscuit before stuffing it in his mouth.


Being frustrated at his failed attempt in getting the biscuits himself. He dished out his fail-proof act-which was guaranteed for an appropriate response. Really devious this little fellow is.

Kids are very smart these days. :)

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates